Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Music For Ya!

Listening to this cassette tape right now. Back when I was deejaying, I played around 14 straight St. Patrick's Day parades in Lake Villa, Illinois, and made up several tapes of the music for the occasion. This is from my St. Paddy's Party #1. Any songs listed more than once were by different groups: Sweet Betsy From Pike // Whiskey In a Jar // Beer Beer Beer //// Irish Rover // I Don't Mind If I Do // The Rattling Bog // McNamara's Band //// I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen // Take Her Up to Monto // Wild Rover // Whiskey In a Jar //// Big Strong Man // Irish Jigs // The Orange and the Green //// Mountain Tay // Goodbye Mrs. Durkin // Danny Boy // Gentleman Soldier //// Water Is Alright in Tay // Mountain Dew //// Wild Colonial Boy //// If You're Irish // and With a Shilelagh //// And, This Was Just One Side of the Cassette. --RoadDog

No comments: