Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 24, 2017

I Made It To the Vinyl Frontier On Record Store Day


Saturday, April 22, when I first went by the Vinyl Frontier in McHenry, Illinois, the line waiting outside was down the sidewalk and around the corner, so went on the Crystal lake for my Civil War meeting.

I did stop on my way back and bought three vinyl albums and a CD.

Albums:

SMASH SOUNDS--  Atco Group  SD 850   1967  $3

THE SUPER GROUPS--  Atco SD33-279  1969  $3

BEAU BRUMMELS FROM THE VAULTS-- 1982 Rhino Records   $4.50

The first two were collections.

The CD was The Harry Nilsson Anthology  RCA/BMG   $7.99.

Even better, all records and CDs on Record Store Day were $1 off.

Going to Play Them This Week.  --RoadDog

STUPID UNITED STATES LAWS:  In New Mexico females are strictly forbidden to appear unshaven in public.

No comments: