Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

About Those Chicago White Sox


This is the first year I have looked at Major League Baseball standings from a negative perspective.  I only look at the Major League Baseball standings to see how my team, the Chicago White Sox, is doing as far as having the worst record in baseball.  Of course, they are in the middle of a rebuilding process.  The more games we lose, the better our draft choice.  I'm pulling for the worst record = top prospects.  The team with the worst record gets the #1 pick.

Of course, I "pull" for the Sox to win, but really "want" them to lose.

We have the worst record in the American league by far.  But right now, the Sox are going to have to "overcome" two National League teams, San Francisco Giants and Philadelphia Phillies.

White Sox  .391  52-81
Giants  .387  53-84
Phillies  .381  51-83

The Race Heats Up!!  --RoadDog



No comments: