Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Going Back to Summer 1977-- Part 11: "Give a Little Bit"


That's right, 40 years ago.ago.  Let's see, that would make me ....

SONGS FROM THE WOOD--  Jethro Tull   The first Grammy recipient for Heavy Metal.  Right!!
ON AND ON--  Stephen Bishop   Old "Animal House" himself.
GIVE A LITTLE BIT--  Supertramp

JUNGLE LOVE--  Steve Miller Band    Saw him at Indy 500 in May.  At 75 and still "has" it.
I DO--  J. Geils Band    I loved their R&B era.
JUST A SONG BEFORE I GO--  Crosby, Stills & Nash

LIKE A HURRICANE--  Neil Young    Why be in a group when you're having success on your own?
WONDROUS STORIES--  Yes
COLD AS ICE--  Foreigner

I JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU--  Foghat
MARGARITAVILLE--  Jimmy Buffett     The Parrothead National Anthem.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Searching for My Lost Shaker of Salt."  Almost TOO Easy.  Answer below.  --RoadDog



"Margaritaville"




No comments: