Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

JSS: Hot, Then More Hot-- No Rain-- CBS New Shows-- Vietnam War


JSS--  Just Some Stuff.

1.  HOT, THEN MORE HOT--  All last week and so far this week, it has been mighty hot around here, breaking the 90 degree level, not the heat index anyway.  So hot, I haven't been out on the boat since Wednesday.  Supposed to cool down, though, starting tomorrow.

And, when I get out-hotted, you know it is really hot.  Gives new meaning to the old song "Hot, Hot, Hot"  And that Third World Song "Ninety-six degrees in the shade, real hot in the shade."

2.  NO RAIN--  In addition to the the extreme hot, we haven't had any rain for quite a few weeks.  I have not cut the grass in three weeks now and still don't need to do so.  I am quite tired of watering the flowers every day.  And, I have a lot of flowers.  I am keeping the grass over the septic fields watered as when that dies, it is REALLY hard to get it back.  I'm guessing those two hurricanes kind of sucked all the precipitation out of the atmosphere.

3.  CBS NEW SHOWS--  Monday night I watched the first two hours of the new CBS season.  The four comedies, including the two new ones were great:  Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, Kevin Can Wait and Me, Myself & I.  bringing back Kevin James' wife from "King of Queens" was a good move.  And the two new comedies show a weal lot of promise.

4. VIETNAM WAR--  Still enjoying the Vietnam War series on PBS.  Another job well-done.  I especially like it because it gives the other side's story as well.

Just Some Stuff.  --RoadDog

No comments: