Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Saufen Und Spiel Weekend-- Part 1: Friday Night Lights


SEPTEMBER 8, Friday

I went to the big rivalry game out here in northeast McHenry County, Illinois, the Johnsburg-Richmond-Burton (R-B) high school football game.  Had we had kids they would have gone to Richmond-Burton, but we are just a couple miles north of Johnsburg High School.  I pull for Johnsburg unless they play Richmond-Burton because I send a REAL lot of money there.

R-B scored a TD on an 88-yard running play on the third play of the game, but that was the high point in a 34-10 loss.

I came home and found a really great new internet station, Jukin' Oldies, which features one of my favorite deejays, 'Fessa John Hook.  There are 14 djs on it and they play all sorts of music, including Beach, Boogie & Blues and oldies you've never heard of before.

--RoadDog


No comments: