Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 28, 2020

Record Store Day is Saturday, August 29: Tomorrow


It was canceled back in April, but rescheduled.  And, this year, something a little different.  To avoid the big crowds these events pull, instead of all the record releases being released on that one day, this year, they will be released over three different dates.

You've got to remember, these mom and pop record stores are usually on the small size, and any crowd seems to be a bit too much.  And, in these days of social distancing, not a good thing.

So, it is spread out over three days:

Saturday, AUGUST  29

Saturday, September 26

Saturday, October 24

I know I'll be heading over to my favorite local store, The Vinyl Frontier in McHenry, Illinois.

Old records.  Oh Boy!!  --RoadDog

PONDER THIS:  I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

No comments: