Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

School Has Started Again, Happy 15th Year of Retirement to Me


School started last week in Round Lake, Illinois, where I taught for 33 years before retiring in 2006.  But, as a teacher, your real retirement doesn't start on the last day of the school year, but on the first day school is back in session in fall (now, of course, in August).

As such, this is the start of my 15th year of being retired.  And, made even better not to be teaching in these days.

Though I have enjoyed retirement immensely, I do have to complain about how fast it has gone. Every month is like 2 weeks long these days.

I reckon time flies when you're having fun, even in this virus age.

Retirement Is Good. So Good.  Just Goes By Way TOO FAST.  --RoadTired

No comments: