Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, August 13, 2020

WLS Top 30 for Week of August 10, 1970-- Part 5: "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours"


Fifty years ago this week on Chicago's WLS 890 AM.

10.  O-O-H CHILD--  Five Stairsteps    #8
9.  IN THE SUMMERTIME--  Mungo Jerry    #3
8.  LAY A LITTLE LOVIN' ON ME--  Robin McNamara    #11

7.  TIGHTER & TIGHTER--  Alive & Kicking    #7
6.  I JUST CAN'T HELP BELIEVING--  B.J. Thomas    #9
5.  SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED, I'M YOURS--  Stevie Wonder   #3
4.  SPILL THE WINE--  Eric Burdon     #3

3.  WHY CAN'T I TOUCH YOU--  Ronnie Dyson    #8
2.  CLOSE TO YOU--  Carpenters    #1
1.  MAKE IT WITH YOU--   Bread     #1

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I May Be Climbing On Rainbows, But Baby Here Goes."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Make It With You"

No comments: