Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Little Ol' Texting Me, A New Insurance Plan Costs Me and the Moose

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11

Met Laura, Kevin and Kelly at Donovan's Reef in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, and actually did my first real texts to Sue and Paul. A year ago I couldn't even imagine me texting anyone.

THURSDAY, JANUARY 12

I had to pay full price at Walgreens for a prescription as our insurance provider with TRS had changed.  I will make sure I get the new company in the files right away.  Expensive.

Went to Half-Times in Johnsburg for the $1 drafts.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 13

Met Kevin and Kelly and a whole bunch of Sunnysiders at the McHenry Moose for fish fry and karaoke.  George and I got the "band" back together and sang "It's Hard to Be Hunble" and "I Like Beer."  We used to sing those two songs and others at Stucky's during the Saturday night karaoke.  We were pretty good on those songs but really butchered other efforts.

Got the Old Band Back Together.  The George and Don Band.  --RoadDog


No comments: