Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 16, 2023

WLS Top 28 Songs for Week of January 15, 1973-- Part 2: 'Dancing In the Moonlight'

Whenever I do these top songs like this, I go to You Tube and listen to them.  That gets me a real slice of my life in time.

25.  I'M STONE IN LOVE WITH YOU--  Stylistics     #10      Great slow dancing song.  Would make a great first wedding dance song.  That's Russell Thompkins Jr. singing.

24.  IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW--  Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes     #3     Back-to-back great slow dancing songs.

23.  I AM WOMAN--  Helen Reddy     #1      And, she's so proud.  Hear her roar.

22.  WALK ON WATER--  Neil Diamond       #17    Not a better-known Neil song.  Starts out slow, but builds.  Kind of a "Brother Love's  Traveling Salvation" song.

21.  DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT--  King Harvest        #13     Hard to get it out of your mind after you hear it.  Their only Top 40.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "In Numbers Too Big To Ignore."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"I Am Woman"


No comments: