Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

WLS Top 28 Songs for Week of January 15, 1973-- Part 3: 'Trouble Man'

Half a Century, fellow babies.

* means the song was climbing the charts.  The number after the artist is how high ot got on the Billboard Hot 100 National Chart.

20.  YOU OUGHT TO BE WITH ME--  Al Green  What is it about that voice and that music?

19.  SITTING--  Cat Stevens  Sure loved my Cat back then.  Not a better known song by him.

18.  TROUBLE MAN--  Marvin Gaye   A man and his song.  "I Come Up Hard."

17.  PIECES OF APRIL--  Three Dog Night   About that first love.

16.  I WANNA BE WITH YOU--  Raspberries   Of the last song was putting you to sleep, this one will jar you awake.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Oh, I'm On My Way, I Know I Am."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Sitting"


No comments: