Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Every Bloomin' Thing- Mid July


Currently blooming perennials are the tall phlox, black-eyed susans, purple coneflowers, gladidoras, and bee balm.

About half the daylillies are still blooming as are about half of the various heights of daisies. I even have some mums blooming.

I have been doing work on a retaining wall by the gazebo that had partially fallen down. I also have been working on a flagstone leading to the gazebo that had slipped as dirt has settled.

Always something to do in the yard.

Lately, I have been pulling out or trimming the many marguerettes (like a yellow shasta daisy). They are like the shastas as they reseed themselves all over the place. I have also been dividing my irises.

My low-growing ground covers are covered in blue flowers and the chameleon plants, so called because of their multi-colors, are doing well.

Always Something to Do in the Yard, Right Mom. --RoadDog

No comments: