Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Listening to the Surf for the Last Time?


Well, perhaps the last time.

If the government has its way, the days of live broadcasts over the internet might just come to an end on the 15th of this month. The rates they are demanding will put these small guys out of business.

The last time they did this several years ago, The Surf went to a pay arrangement, and I lost my Billy Smith for a long time until I saw that they had gone back to free listening.

This will also affect Live 365, and other great outlets like Fessa John Hook's Endless Summer station.

I sure would miss my Beach Music. There is No station here in Chicagoland where I can get a dose of what I need.

Don't Let 'Em Take my Music Away!! --RoadDog

No comments: