Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bet It Not Snowing in Panama City

Just remembered why I'm not crazy about Midwest winters after Mother Nature dumped eight inches of snow on us today. Great for the skiers and snowmobilers, but not for us who have to clear off the driveways and sidewalks. AND, today I had to do it not once, but twice.

At first, I thought I'd be able to simply shovel it off, but soon learned otherwise. Thank goodness for snowblowers. I got plenty of use of it today.

Then, I think that just two Saturdays ago, we were lying out on Panama City Beach enjoying sun and seventy degree weather. How things change.

Snowmobilers Should Clean Off My Driveway Before Having Their Fun. --RoadDog

No comments: