Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

JSS: "85 Bird-- Another Bird House-- Grease Marathon-- College B-Ball--

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. '85 BIRD-- Put the '85 Firebird, now 24 years old, up for the winter. I don't like to aggravate the rust situation by driving it in this slop. This year, we dropped most of the insurance. Why pay it when the car is parked in the garage. However, I do turn it on from time to time and even drive sround the subdivision, just to keep the engine in shape.


2. ANOTHER BIRD HOUSE-- I hadn't planned on it, but I ended up buying another Walgreen's birdhouse. my fourth in four years. This one is of a sunset celebration bar like you'd find in the Florida Keys. Poor little birdies, all those houses and nowhere to live.


3. GREASE MARATHON-- ABC Family network is showing both Grease movies tonight. It's been a real long time since I've seen the first one and I am not sure that I ever saw the second one. Fast Times at Rydell High. Greasers, Hot Chicks, and a Musical too. Was the Scorpion leader the bully from "A Christmas Story?"


4. COLLEGE B-BALL-- Since I wasn't going anywhere because of the snow, I watched some pretty good college basketball today. Marquette defeated Georgetown and Maryland rallied to tie Carolina at the end of regulation and went on to win in overtime.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog

No comments: