Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Movie Scratches: Seven Pounds-- Valkyre-- Strange Case-- Gran Torino

For the last several years, I have been keeping track of movies I watch in the theater and keeping a short remark on them. I do this also with TV movies. I am going to start making entries on the blog for it.


1. SEVEN POUNDS-- Should get Academy nomination. Is there any role Will Smith can't play? (No Nominations--shows what I know)

2. VALKYRE-- "There are no problems in the world that can't be fixed with explosives."

3. STRANGE CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTONS-- "I've been struck by lightning seven times." Going backwards. Should get Academy nomination. (It did.)

4. GRAN TORINO-- Another great Clint Eastwood movie. Not the ending I was expecting, however. Surprised the PCers let him get by with his talk.


Hey, Get Me a Popcorn. --RoadDog

From a Cop: "How big were those 'two beers' you said you had?"

No comments: