Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Long Overdue Eye Exam

Today, I got an appointment to have my eyes examined at For Eyes in Arlington Heights. I don't even remember the last time I had one and currently my glasses are way too strong to use.

I quit wearing glasses many years ago when I started to having pain in my eyes when I drove long distances. At the time, my eyesight was 20-200 in the left eye and 20-80 in the right. My problem with eye tests was that I have a hard time making out the letters. I can see them, but just can't tell what they are.

They put me through the paces and found that the reason my glasses are no good is that they are about eight times too strong. Both eyes are 20-40.

For Eyes has a good deal. The exam just cost $49 and I got two pairs of glasses for $99.

Good Deal in the Neighborhood. --RoadDog

No comments: