Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

JSS: Fire on the Strand-- No Sun For Us, But...-- As Good As I Thought

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. FIRE ON THE STRAND-- When we got home this evening, I had a bonfire out on the Grand Strand. Listening to the blues, watching the colors in the sky, the flames, and drinking beer. Not bad.


2. NO SUN FOR US, BUT...--The day dawned overcast and stayed that way the whole time. No rain though. Worked in the yard and then Liz and I drove over to Baja Benny's on Fox Lake. Sat out on the deck, drank beer, talked with friends, and saw the band called Mystify. If you like classic rock, this is the band for you. All the while looking at the lake and boats go by. Hard to beat fun on the Chain.

No boating for us, though.


3. AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT-- I bought the new John Fogerty album "Blue Ridge Rangers Rides Again. Every bit as good as I thought it would be, especially if you like country music. Hopefully John will have follow ups to this one.

Viva Los Creedence!!! --RoadDog

No comments: