Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Twenty Years Ago Today

One thing nice about keeping a journal is that those days are not forgotten. A quick flip of pages, and there you are, back at that date. Otherwise, in my case with my advanced CRS, I couldn't remember anything.

Twenty years ago was a Friday. I had an extra duty teaching, manning the BAC Room, something about Behavior Adjustment C____, but can't remember what the C stood for. This was sort of an in-school suspension room. No one was in it, even better.

Played volleyball after school and cut the grass, which I also did today (some things don't change much).


DELBERT McCLINTON

I went to Shades and saw Delbert McClinton put on a great show from 11 PM to 1:15. Sure can't stay up that late anymore, but I was 38 at the time. Betsy and the Boneshakers opened for him and put on a good show as well.

Delbert is still performing with his great mix of rock, blues, and Beach Music.

Journals Are a Lot of Work, But I Would Have Forgotten This. --RoadDog

No comments: