Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MacGruber's Got to Be the Worst-Ever

I sat through it, figuring that it had to get better, but it didn't. What could have been a funny show just got worse. I few weeks ago, I saw the movie "MacGruber" and wish I hadn't wasted my money.

One other couple, the only others in the theatre on the second week of release, got up and did the right thing and left. Wish I had.

For the most part, movies made from Saturday Night Live have been real stinkers. Yahoo Movies graded the earlier efforts. I have to wonder what they gave this sad film.

WAYNE'S WORLD-- A
CONE HEADS-- D-

IT'S PAT-- F-
STUART SAVES HIS FAMILY-- C-
A NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY-- F

SUPERSTAR-- D+
LADIES MAN-- D-
BLUES BROTHERS-- A

MACGRUBER-- F---

Now, That Was One Really BAD Movie!!! --RoadDog


I Wonder: Why do they call it an asteroid when its outside the earth and a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt.

No comments: