Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sittin' on the Front Porch

Of late, I have taken to sittin' out on the rocking chair of our front porch for a bit in the morning and watching the world go by, well, actually the neighbors across the street who actually do a lot for the early hours, well, 6 to 7 am. If its not the kids, two still at home, its Dan or Judy coming and going.

I usually have a cup or two of coffee and read the paper.

Today, I had a really great food combination. I love toast and tomato juice. That is a hard taste to beat. In addition, Liz hard boiled some eggs. Give me a hard boiled egg, sliced, with pepper and hot sauce and I'm in nirvana. It has to be hot sauce, but preferably not Tabasco as that is TOO HOT.

In addition, today, we have some really big-time fog so that I could just barely make out the neighbors' homes across the street and nothing at all behind them

When I got downstairs and turned on the 'ol 'pute, Weather Bug warned me we had a major fog warning out.

Great being retired, isn't it?

Thanks Weather Bug. --RoadDog


I Wonder: Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

No comments: