Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 3, 2012

And, Speaking of Obsolete Technology

Those $5 bargain bins at Wal Mart attacked me on my recent trip to North carolina on several occasions.  Must remember to stay away from electronics section.  I did buy a couple hugely expensive $7 ones as well.

Here's the list:

Great Women of Rock and Roll: The 50s
Icon: Thin Lizzy
Icon: SOS Band
Diamond Rio Greatest Hits
Ten Great Songs: The Hollies
You Don't Mess Around With Jim--  Jim Croce
I Got a Name--  Jim Croce
I Love Rock & Roll--  Vol. 16
Dixie Chicken--  Little Feat
The Best of Lobo
Beautiful Loser--  Bob Seger
Under the Influence--  Alan Jackson
Waiting for the Sun--  Doors

My biggest problem bin-surfing is whether or not I already have it.

Going into those bins is like going on a treasure hunt.  You never know what you'll find.  Buddy Frank thinks a person should just download.  It's just not the same.

Put It In My Hands Everytime.  An Obsolete Person Should Have Obsolete Stuff.  --RoadDog

No comments: