Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

There I Go Again: Buying Obsolete Technology-- Part 2

This past July 31st, I was attacked by that Wal-Mart $5 bin.  I was just walking by and it grabbed me.

I bought:

American Originals: Andy Griffith--  15 songs and bits including "The Fishing Hole" where he sings the TV show theme and, of course "What It Was, Was Football."
Welcome to My Nightmare--  Alice Cooper
S.O.U.L.: Billy Ocean
Book of Dreams--  Steve Miller Band

Then, I bought the new CD by the Zac Brown Band "Uncaged" at Meijer's for $10.

While on our boating expedition to McHenry, I walked over to the Vinyl Revolution, one of those great places we are losing rapidly.

I bought two used CDs:
Red Hot & Blue with Lee Atwater, Isaac Hayes, Chuck Jackson, Memphis Horns, Sam Moore and Billy Preston for $5.
Snake Bite Love--  Zachary Richard for $7.

Should be Some Good Listenin'.  --RoadDog

No comments: