Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 3, 2012

It's Them, Not Me: Help! The BO GRBs Are Running Amuck!!

I sure would like to know the laughable reasons for this latest gas gouge that the good GRBs at Big Oil have inflicted on us.  Gas prices around here were down to a ridiculously high $3.56 last week.  As far as I'm concerned, anything above $2.50 is a gouge.

Yesterday, cruising to Wisconsin and Antioch, we were appalled.  The station at Il-173 and Wilmot Road was at $4.  We did get gas about five miles away in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, for $3.80.  Then, later, in Antioch, gas was $4 and $4.07.  At Il-59 and Grasslake Road, the BP was $4.16!! as was the station at State Park Road and Grasslake.

What in the world gives??

Haven't those GRBs earned enough profit this year?  Does that CEO need a new car or mansion?  And, speaking of profits, whatever happened to the first and second quarter statements?  I never did see them, but the BO profits had to have been astronomical.  I though public companies had to publish statements.

I have to wonder if some of Der Mitt's GRB buddies are causing gas prices to go up to hurt Obama's chances?

Like the guy filling his tank during another gas gouge a few years back said to me after I was complaining, "I don't care how much gas goes up as I have a lot of oil stock and I make a lot of money."

  I Sure Don't Much Like These Guys.  --RoadDog

No comments: