Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, August 25, 2014

The "Mayhem Man"

From the August 17-23 American profile Magazine.

One of my favorite characters on TV these last several years...and he is on commercials!!!  And, I stop whatever I'm doing during commercial break and watch.  I can't wait for the next "Mayhem" this guy is going to get into.  They come up with some good things.

I know the face, but not the name.  Last year I was watching a Law and Order: SVU episode and I was pretty sure I recognized one of the characters.  Why, it was the "Mayhem Man."

In this article I found out his name, Dean Winters (sounds like an investment firm).  He is also part of the Season Two celebrity team on the Sundance TV reality series Dream School this year.  But, not likely I'm going to watch it as we don't get the Sundance Channel and I don't watch reality shows.

But, anyway, keep on making these highly enjoyable All State Insurance commercials, even if I use State Farm.

--"Like Me."  --RoadDog


No comments: