Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 8, 2014

JSS: Movies-- Boating-- Japanese Beetles

JSS--  Just Some Stuff.

1.  MOVIES--  On Wednesday, I saw my 52nd movie of the year "And So It Goes."  I strive to see at least a movie a week on average, so already made that number.

2.  BOATING--  As far as boating, we shoot for 40 times out on "School's Out...Forever" during a summer.  As of yesterday, we've been out 16 times, so are a little behind on that area.  Part of that is due to a very cool June and I just heard our July around here was one of the coolest overall on record.

3.  JAPANESE BEETLES--  I don't know what happened to them, but the swarms of these pests that so messed up my summers every July and August "just ain't around much no more."  I do have a few, but nothing I can't handle.

But, up until about three years ago, they were more numerous every year, causing me to have to go out two-three times a day on killing expeditions and I still couldn't keep up with them.

But now, hopefully, they are gone.

Just Some Stuff.  --RoadDog


SIGNS OF OLD AGE:  You get into a heated argument about pension plans.

No comments: