Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, February 6, 2015

$2.36 Gas in Fox Lake, Illinois: Prices Going Up

I noticed Wednesday that gas prices had jumped to $2.36 ($2.35.9) in Fox Lake from $2.20 on Tuesday.  Sadly, it bodes gas prices starting to head up again.  I expect $4 in 2-3 months.

But, I sure enjoyed it while it lasted.  I never thought I'd see gas prices in the $2-3 range again.

Fox Lake got as low as $1,90, but have been over $2 since the new year began.  Every weekend, they do what I call the Weekend Bump, where they raise gas 15-25 cents on Thursday and drop it throughout the weekend and until Wednesday.

In a few weeks, $2.36 is going to look CHEAP!

This is going to be a particularly had rise to $4.  Last year, gas had gotten "down" to $3.50 before the pre-pre-pre Summer Driving Gouges started in February.  $3.50 to $4 is not as bad as $2 to $4.

--Enjoy It While You Can.  --RoadDog

No comments: