Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Groundhog Day Festival in Woodstock on Saturday

I went to Woodstock, but was too late for the free showing of the famous movie at the Woodstock Theatre which was the Alpine Theater in the movie.  Instead, I went to the Square Mall and went to the Defenders' Book Store which sells donated books and CDs.  I did my part to support them.

I walked by the site of the Top Cafe, where Bill stuffed his face and knew everyone, but it was too crowded.  Walked by the theater and saw on the marque that they had "The Imitation Game" which I have been wanting to see, so saw it and missed the chili cookoff.

I did go by Wayne's Lanes, the bowling alley where Bill had his glass half full discussion with the two townies.  Afterwards, they got into the car and went for their wild ride.

Had a couple brews and watched part of the movie.  It was neat to see the scene and be sitting right there.

A Fun day.  --RoadDog

No comments: