Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

What I've Seen for Oscars

Again, i saw 80 movies in 2014.  You'd have thought at least one would have gotten a nod for nomination.  As a matter of fact, the only nomination I saw in 2014 was Best Actress Rosamund Park in "Gone Girl."

I have since nominations were announced, seen three of the eight BEST PICTURE nominations: American Sniper, The Imitation Game  and The Theory of Everything.

I did see two of the Best Animated Feature movies.

BEST DIRECTOR:  Morten Tyldum "Imitation Game"

BEST ACTOR:  Eddie Redmayne "The Theory of Everything" and Benedict Cumberbatch "The Imitation Game."

BEST ACTRESS:  Felicity Jones "The Theory of Everything" and Rosamund Pike "Gone Girl."

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR:  No one.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Keira Knightley "The Imitation Game" and Meryl Streep "Into the Woods."

 BEST ANIMATED FEATURE:  Big Hero 6 and How to Train Your Dragon 2.

That's Not Many for All Those Movies I Saw.  Maybe I Just Don't Have "Class?"  --RoadDog


No comments: