Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Thanks for the Music, Harold Ramis-- Part 1: Meatballs, Caddyshack

I was saddened by the death of Harold Ramis last year.  His movies are among my most favorite, but they always featured great soundtracks.

I went through some of his movies and found the soundtracks and listened to the ones that I could.  These are some of the songs I really liked:

MEATBALLS:

Making It--  David Naughton #5
Good friend--  Mary MacGregor
Meatballs--  Rick Dees
Are You Ready for the Summer--  North Star Camp Kids Chorus

CADDYSHACK  1980

I'm Alright--  Kenny Loggins
Anyway You Want It--  Jorney
Summertime Blues--  Eddie Cochran (heard not on soundtrack)
Boogie Wonderland (heard not on soundtrack)

Plenty More to Come.  --RoadDog

No comments: