Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Another Great NCAA Basketball Tournament


Well, I am really far out of it now and have been since the first week.Currently, I do have two teams left in the Final Four: Gonzaga and North Carolina, but neither are in the Championship game, where I had Villanova and Kansas, with Kansas winning.

But, we sure had some great games last week.  The Gonzaga and Xavier wins over West Virginia and Arizona as well as the Oregon win over Michigan were as good of bb as it gets.  And, that Florida win over Wisconsin was one of those Games For the Ages., right up there with the Duke-Kentucky game 25 years ago!!

Then, in the Elite 8, the Florida-South Carolina game and UNC-Kentucky games were outstanding.

I, of course, want a really close game, even if my team loses, which it did with the Wisconsin loss to Florida on that last second three-pointer.

I do like the fact that three of the four remaining teams are there for the first time (well, Oregon did win it all way back in 1939).

I am hoping for lots of fun this Saturday.

Best Sporting Event of the Year.  Sorry Cubs.  --RoadDog

The last YOU'RE DRINKING TOO MUCH COFFEE WHEN:  You think CPR stands for "Coffee Provides Resuscitation."

No comments: