Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 24, 2017

JSS: The Happy Bill Murray-- 3 of 4 Great NCAA Games-- Yardwork-- Cassette Tapes


JSS--  Just Some Stuff.
1.  THE HAPPY BILL MURRAY--  First, his Cubs won it all last fall, now his Xavier is having quite the NCAA run.

2.  3 OF 4 GREAT NCAA GAMES--  Wow, three of the NCAA Tournament games last night were in the great category, meaning close and/or upset.  #1 Gonzaga just barely held off #4 West Virginia 61-58.  #3 Oregon just edged #7 Michigan by one point, 69-68 and, of course, that #11 Xavier win over #2 Arizona late last night.

3.  YARDWORK--  In a few minutes I'll be out in the garage to see if I can start the '85 Firebird after it's sat all winter.  Kind of doubt it.  I also need to get the lawn tractor running as grass-cutting season fast approaches.

4.  CASSETTE TAPES--  I was happy to find our local Meijer store in McHenry still was selling 5-pack bricks of audio cassette tapes for $4.69.  I had cleared them out back in February, thinking that was it for my cassettes in stores, but they evidently had some more.  Good news.  The only other place I know that still has them is our local Walgreen's here n Spring grove, but their five pack is $9.49, way too expensive.

Sad Day When I Lose My Cassettes.  --RoadDog

No comments: