Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

JSS: A Movie Experience-- Warm-- 9-7

JSS:  Just Some Stuff.

1.  A MOVIE EXPERIENCE--  Tuesday, I went to Round Lake Beach's Regal Cinemas to see the movie "Logan."  Near the end of the first upcoming preview for the remake of "Alien" a light started flashing and an alarm went off.  At first, I, and the other people in the theater were unsure whether it was part of the preview or not, but it eventually dawned on us that it was a real fire alarm, so we exited.

The fire department came, checked and found nothing so we got to see the movie.

This was my first fire alarm since 2006, when I taught school.

2.  WARM--  Wow, temps in the 70s tomorrow.  Has spring finally gotten here?  Well, the spring equinox was this past Monday.

3.  9-7--  Well, that's my record in the Sweet Sixteen beginning today.  Still remaining teams for me:  Baylor, Gonzaga, Arizona, Kansas, Purdue, UNC, Butler, UCLA, Kentucky.

Other than Butler, I am completely out of the East Region.  But, have all four left in the South.

No Clue Picking As Usual.  --RoadDog

No comments: