Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

JSS: Illinois State-- Jonquils-- Crazy Weather-- Deja Vu All Over Again-- Robins

JSS--  Just Some Stuff.

1.  ILLINOIS STATE--  You'd think with a 27-6 record that it would get you into the NCAA Basketball Tournament.  It didn't.  So ISU in the NIT.

2.  JONQUILS--  I have two jonquils blooming in the house.  I picked them while frozen Saturday.  I didn't think they would make it, but their blooms opened and I got to enjoy their color and smell.  Monday, they would have been under four inches of snow outside.

3.  CRAZY WEATHER--  Sure has been since we got back from Florida.    First, it was warm, but the windiest I've ever seen.  Then, it got cold and then we had 4-5 inches of snow this past Monday and Tuesday.  It has also been highs in the upper 20s until today.

4.  DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN--  Monday I saw the movie "Before I Fall."  Thought I was seeing "Groundhog Day 2."  But without the happy ending.

5.  ROBINS--  We saw our first robins of the year over the weekend.  Guess they must have gotten fooled by all that warm weather in February.

YOU'RE DRINKING TOO  MUCH COFFEE WHEN:  You name your cats "Cream"and "Sugar."

Good to have Them Back, Though.  --RoadDog

No comments: