Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Getting In the Yule Spirit-- Part 1: Army-Navy Football Game and "Guardians of the Galaxy"


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 14

We went to the McHenry (Illinois) American Legion where we watched the Army-Navy college football game in Philadelphia.  The place was nearly full of folks pulling for the Army or the Navy and lots of banter and boasting going on.

I had been pulling for the Army the last ten years because of Navy's domination.  I just have a tendency to pull for the underdogs.  But, since Army had won the last three games, I was pulling for my real favorite, Navy.  I won a Navy hat.

And the Army fans were having quite the good time early on, but eventually the better team won.

Went to Sunnyside, came home and watched my favorite superhero movie "Guardians of the Galaxy."

--RoadLord


DID YOU KNOW:  Dueling is legal in Peru as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

No comments: