Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

JSS: So Tired of Cyber Monday-- New Christmas Movies-- My Favorite Christmas Movies-- Snow Didn't Stick-- The Drive In Lights


JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  SO TIRED OF CYBER MONDAY--  If I heard it or saw it once....  They just don't give it up.  By the way, I didn't order anything over the internet Monday or even leave the house on Friday.  Sorry guys, you lost that bit of your advertising dollar.

2.  NEW CHRISTMAS MOVIES--  I heard that Hallmark Channel has 40 new Christmas movies.  One of these days I might have to watch one of their Christmas movies.

3.  MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES--  I have added a fifth to my list of favorites.  It is "Scrooged."  Hey, Bill Murray.

4.  SNOW DIDN'T STICK--  It snowed over night on Monday, but did not stick on the driveway, sidewalks or street. I sure don't mind snow when I don't have to mess with it.

5.  THE DRIVE IN LIGHTS--  One of the three Chicago radio stations I listen to, WDRV, 97.1, 96.9 FM, the Drive, has a contest where the winner gets $1,000 if they have the best WDRV lights up in their yard.

Thinking About It.  --RoadDrive

DID YOU KNOW.  Telly Savalas and Louis Armstrong died on their birthdays.

No comments: