Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Back to the Summer of 1970, Part 11: "Let It Rain"

 Bob Stroud continued his trip back to the summer of 1970 this past Sunday with part 4 of his yearly trip.  Fifty years ago, September 6, 1070, these were the songs being played on the radio and in your record collections.

25 OR 6 TO 4--  Chicago

THE SHAPE I'M IN--  Band

I KNOW (I'M LOSING YOU)--  Rare Earth

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED, I'M YOURS--  Stevie Wonder

AIR OF GOOD FEELING--  Ides of March

LET IT RAIN--  Eric Clapton

TIGHTER & TIGHTER--  Alive & Kicking   Produced and written by Bob King and Tommy James.  Yep, that Tommy James.

THE BOMBER--  James Gang

INDIANA WANTS ME--  R. Dean Taylor  Drives my wife nuts when, every time we enter Indiana, I start singing this song.

Name That Tune (from the above songs): "Waiting For The Break Of Day, Searching For Something To Say."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"25 or 6 to 4"


No comments: