Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, September 28, 2020

WLS Top Ten for September 28, 1970: 'Lookin' Out My Back Door'

 Top Ten songs in Chicago fifty years ago this week.

1.  CANDIDA--  Dawn

2.  LOOKIN' OUT MY BACK DOOR--  Creedence Clearwater Revival

3.  CRACKLIN' ROSIE--  Neil Diamond

4.  JULIE, DO YA LOVE ME--  Bobby Sherrman

5.  I KNOW (I'M LOSING YOU)--  Rare Earth

6.  I (WHO HAVE NOTHING)--  Tom Jones

7.  INDIANA WANTS ME--  R. Dean Taylor

8.  WAR--  Edwin Starr

9.  ALL RIGHT NOW--  Free

10.  OUT IN THE COUNTRY--  Three Dog Night

*********************************

DEBUTS

HIT PARADE BOUND  FIRE AND RAIN--  James Taylor

Name That Tune (from the above songs): "I Said 'Hey, What's Your Name?'  Maybe We Can See Things The Same."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"All Right Now"


No comments: