Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Bill Murray Got 'Slimed.' I Got 'Fluttered'

Maybe you remember that great scene from "Ghostbusters" where Bill Murray got run over by the gluttonous ghost monster and was covered by slime and yelled out to his buddies, "I've been slimed!"  Very funny.

But this year, we've had a bumper crop of butterflies, and I mean hundreds of them, mostly yellow ones.  Especially around my purple coneflowers which were a bug attraction back when they were blooming.  And I have at least 150 of those flowers around the yard.  I'd get near them and have all these fluttering wings rising up to greet me.

Hey, I can't think of a better thing to have to put up with outside.

And, I still have a whole lot of butterflies as I have a whole bunch of flowers blooming at any given time.

A regular butterfly haven if you will.

They Can Flutter me Anytime.  --RoadFlutter

TRIVIA TEASER:  Which Constitutional Amendment gives Americans the right to "Keep and bear arms"?


The Second Amendment


No comments: