Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Bob Stroud Going to 1970 for His Ten at Ten Today at 10 am on Chicago's WDRV, 97.1 FM

 In just a few minutes, Bob Stroud will be going back to the hood college year for me, 1970, while a freshman and sophomore at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb.  Since the songs that came out in my high school and college days are by far my favorite, I am really going to enjoy this one.

It streams at ww.wdrv.com and will be replayed tonight at 10 pm.  All times CDST.

Give a listen.  I'll be recording the show on my audio cassette recorder.  Not that I'm a little behind times or anything.

Download?  --OldRoadDog

PONDER THIS:  Never take life too seriously.  Nobody gets out alive anyway.


No comments: