Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Enjoying the House


A couple days ago, I got to sit out in the gazebo for several hours. Today, I had a bonfire on the Grand Strand, the lower patio which is named after one of our favorite places to visit, Myrtle and North Myrtle Beach. Of course, this is the epicenter of one of my favorite types of music, Beach Music, and I'm not talking about the Beach Boys or Jan and Dean. I'm talking about East Coast Carolina Beach Music.

I've finally gotten the yard to just about where I want it. Now, I intend to enjoy it, especially since I'm not boating anymore.

We also have a great bar downstairs in the basement that we call Margaritaville with all sorts of nautical and Jimmy Buffett stuff as well as a TV in the upper corner, wet bar, and mini fridge. Why go anywhere else? We call the whole homestead Key North because we definitely aren't west but way north.

Then, of course, there's the oversized deck to enjoy.

Wasting Away Again at Key North. --RoadDog

No comments: