Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's a Scary Job, But Somebody's Got to Do It



This afternoon and evening, the 'lil hobgoblins and spooks come around looking for their annual handout of sweets.

As of 4:09, we've had no visitors, but imagine they'll be around soon.

This is the first year since we've been out here that I haven't decorated. Usually, we have shocks of corn, bales of hay, and lots and lots of orange lights all over the front yard and lighted pumpkins in the windows. This year, I was Bah Boobug. My excuse is that I was visiting in NC for two weeks. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

We've got an ample supply of candy. Or, at least I hope so. You never know. We usually get 60-80 kids with the younger ones out first accompanied by their parents. Then, come the older 5th to 8th graders and a smattering of high schoolers I would imagine.

It's 4:19 and still no kids. Maybe we'll have lots of candy left over????  Good for us.  They won't go to waste.

Here's Hopin' We'll Have Some Left Over. Either Way, I'm Headin' Out Tomorrow for Those Half Price Halloween Candy and Decoration Specials. Walgreens is Good for Something Besides Tearing Down Historic Buildings Located on Corners. --RoadDog

No comments: