Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Speaking of "Chicken Heart"


No, not "Brave Heart." I'm talking about Bill Cosby's ever popular Chicken Heart and the story leading up to it. Now, that was one of the greatest and scariest stories ever told. "It's right outside your door and getting ready to eat you." Start spreading that jello!!!!

For most of the 33 years I taught school, this was a Halloween tradition that all my classes listened to, many for the first-ever time.

I still have the time-worn cassette somewhere. Yes, I said cassette and I know some you won't even know what that is.

I should really dig it out to continue the tradition.

Watch Out for the Poisonous Snakes Your Parents Put Around Your Crib. --RoadDog

No comments: