Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Big Ten Divisions in 2011

As mentioned in Just Some Stuff earlier, the Big Ten, er 12, has announced the names of its two new divisions now that it will be expanding to 12 teams.

I don't know where they came up with the names Legends and Leaders, but I don't much like them.

For many years, I was no fan of the Big Two Little Eight Conference (Big Two being Michigan and Ohio State). But, I must be living up here too long as I now am a big fan.

Part of the reason I didn't like the Big Ten was that I went to Northern Illinois which really WOULD have liked to be in the conference, but that was never to be.

Anyway, here are the two division alignments:

LEGENDS

Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska and Northwestern

LEADERS

Illinois, Indiana, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin

Go, You Leaders!! Go, You Legends!! --RoadDog


FUNNY SIGNS-- In a radiator shop: "Best place in town to take a leak."

No comments: