Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

No More Movies for Me This Year

Yesterday, I went to my local movie palace, Fox Lake Theatre in Fox Lake, Illinois, to see the new Chronicles of Narnia offering (in good old 2-D) and was greatly disappointed that it had been pulled yesterday because of the new Christmas movies.

Too bad, now I won't get to see it and I am a fan of the Narnia movies.

Also bad, this time of the year, parents all over the place take their kids to the movies (and so many are 3-D and kid-related). Even worse, so many parents just drop their kids off and leave. Never a good situation.

Between the kids and adults seeing movies, this is a bonanza season for the theaters, but I hate crowded theaters so won't go back until after the new year.

I ended up with 71 movies for 2010, a new record.

I'll finish up my Movie Scratches after Christmas.

Way Too Many People. --RoadDog


SIXTIES HITS REVISED (for us old folks)-- Procul Harum: "A Whiter Shade of Hair."

No comments: