Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

JSS: Bears Snowed Under-- Gushy, Gushy Gush-- 12-14-10-- Crummy Weather

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. BEARS SNOWED UNDER-- The Bear-Patriot game Sunday was a complete disgrace. We've now played the best two reams I've seen in the NFL, the Giants and the Patriots and both completely dominated us.

At least, I didn't have to waste any time watching the second half (which the Bears actually won 7-3. Unfortunately, the score was 34-0 in the first half.

Some Bear weather. I felt sorry for the die-hards who attended at Soldiers Field. Maybe the Bears should give them their money back for the embarrassment.


2. GUSHY, GUSHY GUSH-- Besides the mess on the field, Bear fans were subjected to the biggest gush-fest ever. I'd have to say that whoever those CBS announcers were, they must have been the biggest New England fans ever born. I finally had to turn down tghe sound by the second quarter.


3. 12-14-10-- Today's date is sure a strange-looking combination.


4. CRUMMY WINTER-- A little while ago, I had to get a screwdriver and pry the garage doors open so that I could take the garbage out to the street. My fault though. I should know by now that whenever it rains and we then have a hard freeze that I should open the doors and inch as they WILL FREEZE to the floor.


Now, You Know. --RoadDog


FUNNY SIGNS-- On a taxidermists window: "We Really Know Our Stuff."

No comments: