Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Indiana Jones Four

In my Just Some Stuff from earlier today, I mentioned that I had seen all four of the Indiana Jones series of movies over this past weekend thanks to the USA network. I had seen them all before, but never in a group like this.

Along with Movie Scratches for the new ones that i see, I also do the same for older movies.

This is what I wrote:

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK-- For the love of snakes.


INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM-- Gross food and even worse dialogue.


INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE-- Old Dad still has a few tricks up his sleeve. Indy and his father.


INDIANA JONES AND THE MOVIE TITLE THAT WENT ON FOREVER-- Well actually, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Was this where the new alcoholic product came from?

Indy battle the evil Nazis in the first three, then the Commies in the last one.

Old Harrison Ford was sure lucky to be in this great series of movies as well as the first three Star Wars and not to mention "American Graffiti." I also just saw him in "Morning Glory."

"I Hate Snakes." --RoadDog

No comments: