Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

JSS: Fighting the Rug Wars-- Two Down, One to Go-- Indiana Jones-- Thanks Liz-- Gas Gouge

JSS-- Just Some Stuff.


1. FIGHTING THE RUG WARS-- Ever since I got the new rugs earlier this month, I have been fighting a losing battle to get it down flat. I'm using all sorts of heavy boxes, but it just keeps popping up. But, I am not giving up.

I have them by the computer to help keep my feet warmer since I am in the basement and a concrete floor with indoor/outdoor carpet over it.


2. TWO DOWN, ONE TO GO-- This past Saturday, I got to watch two of my favorite three Christmas movies: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and It's a Wonderful Life. They will be having my favorite one Christmas Eve through Christmas night when one channel runs a 24-hour marathon. I wonder what that movie is?


3. INDIANA JONES-- In addition, this last weekend, I got to see all four of the Indiana Jones movies. I love the action, but the dialogue is about as corny as you can get. Plus, archaeology both above the water and in it was a definite job I considered while growing up.


4. THANKS, LIZ-- I have to thank Liz for getting the old 'pute up and running properly again. Tuesday night it wouldn't let me get onto the internet explorer which I use to post these. I figured some sort of virus and did what I knew how to do, which wasn't much.

She worked on it most of the morning hours of yesterday and finally got it back. She explained what she did, but it went over my head.


GAS GOUGE-- Those GRBs have gas around here, northeast Illinois, up to $3.08 and $3.10!! Sure doesn't bode well for what they have planned for us this summer. Someone really does need to stip them, right, Mr. Promise-the-World?

Now, You Know. --RoadDog


FUNNY SIGNS-- In a vet's waiting room: "Be back in 5 Minutes. Sit! Sit!!"

No comments: