Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Don't be "Askeered"

Don't be afraid if you hear civil defense sirens at 1 pm today or are watching TV or listening to the radio as a major, all-inclusive civil defense test is being held for 30 seconds.

Officials don't want folks calling 911 or police departments. I guess they're hoping we won't have another "War of the Worlds" incident.

I don't imagine I'll hear it as I'll probably be at the movies. Wonder if they'll test there as well?

This is a good idea as you never know.

The Sky is Falling. --RoadDog


PARAPROSDOKIAN SENTENCE: To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target. That's pretty much what I do when playing pool. If I knock the ball in, that is what I was aiming for.

No comments: